DescriptionFenestra VC contrast agent is used for longitudinal vascular imaging small laboratory animals for research. It is a specialized version of Fenestra LC in which the surface of the lipid emulsion particles is modified with DSPE-PEG which blocks the interaction with APO-E thus enabling preclinical angiography by delaying the targeted uptake by hepatocytes of the lipid spheres. Like its liver-selective counterpart, Fenestra VC is eventually metabolized and eliminated through the hepatobiliary system enabling multiple injection longitudinal studies.
- 1,3-bis-[7-(3-amino-2,4,6-triiodophenyl)-heptanoyl]-2-oleoyl glycerol (DHOG) in a 20% (w/v) total triglyceride oil-in-water pegylated emulsion with 10% DHOG (nominal 50 mg I/mL)
- Under 200 nm particle size, 50 mg/ml Iodine concentration
- Antitumorigenic and antiangiogenic efficacy of apatinib in liver cancer evaluated by multimodality molecular imaging. 2019, Exp. Mol. Med., abstract article
- In Vivo Detection and Measurement of Aortic Aneurysm and Dissection in Mouse Models Using Microcomputed Tomography with Contrast Agent. 2019, Contrast Media Mol Imaging, abstract article
- Micro-CT myelography using contrast-enhanced digital subtraction: feasibility and initial results in healthy rats. 2019, Neuroradiology, abstract article
- Sex-dependent differences in central artery haemodynamics in normal and fibulin-5 deficient mice: implications for ageing. 2019, Proc. Math. Phys. Eng. Sci., abstract article
- Quantitative Micro-CT Analysis of Aortopathy in a Mouse Model of β-aminopropionitrile-induced Aortic Aneurysm and Dissection. 2018, J Vis Exp, abstract article
- Notch3 as a novel therapeutic target in metastatic medullary thyroid cancer. 2018, Surgery, abstract article
- Contrast-enhanced micro-CT imaging in murine carotid arteries: a new protocol for computing wall shear stress. 2016, Biomed Eng Online, abstract article
- Development of a methodology for in vivo follow-up of hepatocellular carcinoma in hepatocyte specific Trim24-null mice treated with myo-inositol trispyrophosphate. 2016, J. Exp. Clin. Cancer Res., abstract article
- Comparison of small animal CT contrast agents. 2016, Contrast Media Mol Imaging, abstract article
- In vivo small animal micro-CT using nanoparticle contrast agents. 2015, Front Pharmacol, abstract article
There are no reviews yet.